Madison Financial Planning prides itself on being a community based business. We create personal, long-term relationships built on trust and a thorough understanding our client’s goals and aspirations. We actively volunteer, and hold leadership positions, in a number of local organizations and town committees.
Craig is a member of The Financial Planner Association, Insured Retired Institute, is currently serving as a member/Board of Directors Madison Rotary Club, the Grove School Advisory Board, and Madison Senior Services Committee.
Additional community service includes:
- Past President of Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of Madison Rotary
- Past Board Chair, VNA Community Healthcare, Guilford
- Past Board member VNA, Madison
- Past Chairman, Madison Ad Hoc Committee on Senior Tax Relief
- Past Member of Selectman’s Council for Youth & Substance Abuse
- Past Member, Madison Planning and Zoning Commission
- Appointee, Ad Hoc exploratory committee “Friends of Madison’s Seniors”
- Board Member of the Madison Foundation
Mr. Bernard is the recipient of the Madison Chamber "Community Improvement Award", Business of the Year, and the Rotary Paul Harris Award.
He lives in Madison with his wife Carolyn, and their three sons, Christopher, Devin, and Hunter.
Kim graduated from Daniel Hand High School and resides in Madison with her husband Peter and sons, Noah and Aden.
Community service includes:
- Treasurer of the Madison Chamber of Commerce
Mark is a longtime Madison resident and his community service includes:
Past Treasurer of the Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Greater New Haven Financial Planning Association
- Past Treasurer of the Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Mentor Program
- Madison Food Pantry Volunteer
- Sponsor of Madison Little League
- Event sponsor for the Women in Business series
- Sponsor for the Read Aloud program in the Madison Public Schools
- Sponsor of the Madison Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
- Sponsor of the Rotary Club of Madison, Connecticut and Rotary International
- Event sponsor of The Women's Club of Madison, Gardens by the Sea
- Sponsor of Madison Chamber of Commerce Health and Wellness Center
- Sponsor of the Cruise Blues & Brews festival to benefit the At-Risk Boys Fund
- Sponsor of Vista Life Innovations- WALK for Vista
Useful Community Sites
We enjoy being a part of the Shoreline Community and welcome the opportunity to support our clients and local organizations.