Life Insurance – Protecting What’s Important
When something is important to you, you pledge to protect and secure it – to make certain it is sustained when you are unable to care for it yourself. Life insurance is used to protect your loved ones, your business, and your estate. Determining the strategy that is right for you involves the careful consideration of your unique personal circumstances and financial goals. We can help you examine your options to best meet your needs, such as:
- Protecting your survivors financially by replacing lost income
- Providing cash quickly to cover expenses and taxes that may follow your death
- Allowing you to give to charity, while your estate realizes an estate tax deduction
- Helping manage estate taxes
We are able to provide independent access to many competitive carriers within the industry. As a reminder, once you purchase a life insurance policy, make sure to periodically review your coverage. Over time your needs will change along with the estate tax rules.
Long-Term Care Insurance
You work hard and save money your entire life to ensure you have enough funds to secure your retirement, as well as pass on assets to your heirs. If you were to have a long-term care need, your savings could be depleted very quickly without a proper long-term care policy in place. Most people will need assistance with activities of daily living at some point in their lives, whether due to aging, injury, illness or disability.
Long-term care can be:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Custodial care to help with the activities of daily living
- Respite services: for caregivers who need a break from daily responsibilities
Keep in mind that Medicare is not nursing home insurance and that Medicare Supplement plans do not cover daily maintenance care. Long-term care insurance can help manage healthcare costs and reduce the impact of inflation, while ensuring your healthcare needs, and those of loved ones, are covered well into the future.