- Take opportunity to acknowledge and appreciate when “all is well”.
- Continue to exercise and eat well.
- Continue to seek ways to simplify complex financial matters and make them more understandable for our clients.
- Spend more quality time with family.
- Enjoy the moment.
- Be more present. Stay off my phone in the presence of others, unless it’s necessary.
- Read more. Spend at least 20 minutes reading on most days and prioritize it over spending time on social media.
- My resolution is not to get crabby(er) as I get older.